Schedule of Services Calendar Sermon of the Week Guestbook World Link About Us

About Us

We are Greater McIntyre Chapel Baptist Church. The Church was established in 1895 by Rev. McIntyre in the Cedar Grove Community just east of Terrell. We later moved to Terrell, Texas in 1973. We built at this present site in 1973. Our Church is 111 years old. We are a Bible Believing, Bible Teaching and Bible Preaching Church. We are lead by our Pastor Edward Thomas Sr.. Come and Worship with us.